Thursday, September 25, 2008

More about the bailout...

Although all this stuff about money, the stock market, the housing market, etc. doesn't really concern me, I still keep an eye on it to see how this will play out. I see something on the surface that I feel most people don't realize....this bailout comes courtesy of the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM. Most people think that name means 'U.S. Government', but the reality is IT DOES NOT!! The Federal Reserve system are the large banks that deal with all the currency flowing throughout the smaller banks. The FRS is NOT OPERATED by the U.S. GOVERNMENT, it is operated by a group of BANKERS!! Do some web surfing and you'll find the history of the FRS and find out that the FRS is really running the government, because they control the 'fiat' currency. So, this bailout is only allowing even MORE CONTROL by the FRS to have it's 'fingers' in more people's 'pie'. Or maybe I should use the term 'sheeple'?
Why is this happening? Because the sheeple, who have not used the brains in their heads, have been led down the garden path, through the use of CREDIT. As soon as you borrow money, you become ENSLAVED to the owner of the credit until its paid off. C'mon, you know the reality....the bank that holds your MORTGAGE is the one that REALLY owns your home!!! This reality is coming quite clear to many, as the foreclosure signs start popping up in front yards all over the U.S.
BUT....THIS IS WHAT AMERICA IS ASKING FOR!!!! How do I come to that conclusion? You want to take GOD OUT OF THE COUNTRY. 'In God we trust' is the biggest joke phrase of this nation now. No prayer in school, no ten commandments in our courts(not that they ENFORCED the ten commandments to begin with)....I could go on and on. By the way, one of His commandments found in both the old AND NEW testaments, concerns being a LENDER and not a BORROWER. Remember what Yahshua said about 'It is better to GIVE than RECEIVE'?
The time is now at hand that what little you really have will be taken from you. But you can depend on your gOD, the god of money, to try to bail you out.
I mentioned at the beginning that I am not concerned with all these things happening....here is why: I have been blessed by God to have been given warnings that these things would happen. I sold my home, have wiped out all but one small debt(which I only became aware of this year), which will be paid in full in one months time, and I have NO CREDIT CARDS. I have very few belongings, most of which I can carry on my back if need be. I go where I need to go, and I can tell you....it is very liberating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you live with other people and have no real responsibilities? How many months out of the year do you work? Please don't use the excuse that you "help" others. How much faith does it take to do nothing?

Michael said...

Define 'work' and 'responsibility'. Here, let me help....
Luk 10:1 After this the Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them on ahead of him, two by two, into every town and place where he himself was about to come.
Luk 10:2 And he said to them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.
Luk 10:3 Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs in the midst of wolves.
Luk 10:4 Carry no purse, no bag, no sandals; and salute no one on the road.
Luk 10:5 Whatever house you enter, first say, 'Peace be to this house!'
Luk 10:6 And if a son of peace is there, your peace shall rest upon him; but if not, it shall return to you.
Luk 10:7 And remain in the same house, eating and drinking what they provide, for the laborer deserves his wages; do not go from house to house.
Luk 10:8 Whenever you enter a town and they receive you, eat what is set before you;
Luk 10:9 heal the sick in it and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.'
Luk 10:10 But whenever you enter a town and they do not receive you, go into its streets and say,
Luk 10:11 'Even the dust of your town that clings to our feet, we wipe off against you; nevertheless know this, that the kingdom of God has come near.'
Luk 10:12 I tell you, it shall be more tolerable on that day for Sodom than for that town.

How much faith does it take to do THAT in this day and age?

Anonymous said...

You are satisfying your own selfish lustful desires. I have no doubt that you have hurt many people because you are full of pride. And who was the Father of pride?